For Sale 73, 77, 78 SERIES diesel parts, engines in Van, BC Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorting out damage to my shop from a fire last week.

Cruisrr parts weren't affected except for all my 1HD-T harnesses which are now burnt copper spaghetti. Actually a lot of the 24V electronics were in that area, so they're all literally toast.

The mechanical bits were no where near so they're all fine.

Updates in the next few days.
20180422_071552.jpg

@BiffS

I forgot all about the suspension seat bases. If you still got them I will take them.

I am also looking for a 70-series gauge cluster surround. The main dash trim piece in brown.

Cheers

I’m chasing a right side front door for my 75 series Ute. Would you have one?
I'll need to know how long it is front to back to compare to the ones that i have for 77/78 series. May have some 73 series, but it will be dented.

Hello! I'm trying to find an lj78 driver's seat, as well as the door decals if you still have them
I'll have a seat, blue on blue, let me know if you need a suspension base or not.

Sorry, no graphics, but we have a vinyl cutter and can make some.

@BiffS

I forgot all about the suspension seat bases. If you still got them I will take them.

I am also looking for a 70-series gauge cluster surround. The main dash trim piece in brown.

Cheers
I'll only have the surrounds in blue/grey. sorry.
I'll check on the bases to see if they survived the fire.

I need rear seatbelts if you have them
if it's just lap belts, i have those in blue. My recommendation is to use 1990's 4Runner fronts, which can bolt up into the rear of the 77/78 series with some slight work. its about a 1.75 banana job.

Looking for a 1992 lj78 RH fender, windshield, and dash if you have anything.
Hi, I have the fender and dash in RHD and LHD. Blue for the, brown for LHD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom