72 Pig on eBay right now - anyone's on this forum? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, that thing is clean.

Yeah, looks to be done right. Got lots o bids too.

I copied every picture he had in his photobucket link. Will serve me well during my own restoration project!

As I mentioned, I copied his photobucket album for later study. I had a chance to scroll through them this evening in more detail and I have to say, the dude took a lot of shortcuts. I hope the buyer knows what he's getting. It's a great looking truck from 500 feet away but once you study it up close you'll see where he skipped a few steps to save time. If you're still able to link to his photobucket have a look at the patchwork and welds done to the body. I'm not sure I'd take that approach on my truck. Anyone else have thoughts on this? The more I look over the photos, the more I think the seller was trying to turn a buck on this project.

Yeah I just took a look at what you were referring to and those patches and welds aren't pro thats for sure. Sad to get all that done and have crappy welds and patches.

Here is the photo link
Pictures by deadlew - Photobucket

Ooh... yeah... didn't look that close the first time. :meh:

I wonder if it sold for teh $9k it was at last I looked.

bigsal said:
Ooh... yeah... didn't look that close the first time. :meh:

I wonder if it sold for teh $9k it was at last I looked.

$16.8k actually!

WOW! For less money a person could have got Cruiserguys's sweet pig with diesel... and done very well.

dang....

If nothing else, just goes to show you can dress up a pig and under all the paint and patch welding, it's still a pig. Or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom