72 Hardtop in Dixon, CA (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

red66toy

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have a hartop from a 72 FJ40 and I have no need for it. I bought it for my 65 FJ40 but found out that since my cruiser is a softtop model, the hardtop won't work for me. The rear lift gate glass is cracked, but the rest of the glass is fine. I think its missing some of the liftgate hardware but I need to check again. Oh, and the hardtop fiberglass needs a little work. I am going to see it in a couple of days so I can take pics then. It is located in Dixon, California. I was thinking $180, you pick up. I am open to offers though. Thanks. :)

how long have you been in dixon? my best frined lives there, has a big block powered cruiser.

I have lived there since I was about 6. I purchased my cruiser about 4 years ago. I am currently up at college right now with out it :frown: , but I am going back to get it on wednesday :D . I think I have seen your friend once before driving around town when I first got my cruiser. I will have to keep an eye out for him when I get back.

Here are some pics of the hardtop. Its a little dirty from being out at my uncles farm. :eek: The top has no rot, there are three spots on the fiberglass top that looked they were patched(pic) but the patchs don't go through the top. Rain gutter is solid.I have many more pics(larger too), Email me if you want them: Loudguy@excite.com

Last edited:
Its cleaner than it really looks in the pics. It is a very solid top. I have the inside handle for the lift gate too.

Wanna trade for some stock wheels and ? :cool:

is this near gilroy at all?

Well let me know if #1 falls through. I'd like to cruise over and check it out, this weekend if possible. I'm in Concord.
Nick
415-286-3466

Sure thing, I will let you know.

Gravel Maker said:
Gotta assume if you still have it neither of the 2 in front of me followed through.
Call me if you want to sell it now. Dan 916.600.1945 :bounce:

Waiting on a guy to see if he is going to take it. Hopefully by this weekend I will know. Thanks.

I'm interested
I'm in Vacaville. How many in front of me

none :)
PM me your email address and I can send you directions if you want to go and look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom