SOLD 72-84 40 Series LH Corner Glass, NOS if possible : Toyota Part No.: 62713-90300 or 62713-90301 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Toyota Part No.: 62713-90300 or 62713-90301 ('72-84 40 Series LH Corner Glass, NOS if possible)

April 5th Update: Currently looking for NEW glass for the LH side (already bought new RH side a few weeks ago). Quite a few members have contacted me about excellent used glass (thank you). I'd like to see if anyone has a new LH piece first and then go to the used option if I come up empty. The glass was only discontinued in the last month or two, so I'm still hopeful.

Looking for the LH corner glass, NOS (new). Like I genius, I sold my old corner glass and seals (for almost free) before having the new glass in hand. I was able to get the RH side, not finding the LH side.

Any help would be appreciated (note: toyotapartsdeal shows it in stock, but it is not available)

Last edited:

Will this part number work?
NOS never removed from its packaging

I've got two to choose from. still in tops. I'd have to clean the glass first and inspect condition..

Pm me if your still looking..
Thx

April 5th Update: Currently looking for NEW glass for the LH side (already bought new RH side a few weeks ago). Quite a few members have contacted me/posted about excellent used glass (thank you). I'd like to see if anyone has a new LH piece first and then go to the used option if I come up empty. The glass was only discontinued in the last month or two, so I'm still hopeful.

Still looking for left side NOS corner glass, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom