'72-'77 oem windshield washer bottle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brian

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
ive been looking for a replacement windshield washer bottle on again off again for the last few years...i had one that looked the part, but it was lacking in the level of quality i was looking for. it just felt like every time i refilled it, that was going to be the time it failed, and while it fit on the OE bracket, it didn't fit on it right.
and with that
i recently stumbled across VintageTEqParts.com
i'm not sure how i didn't pick up on this site sooner, as @ToyotaMatt runs it and is always posting stuff. the bottle he offers peaked my interest.
i missed the part where it ships with a repair part in event that the harness is in less than ideal condition, in my case while i could probably use it, i didn't need to use it..it will be added to the stash should the need arise in the future.
it also comes with an ample amount of tubing. the tubing could probably be trimmed but i left it as is, and that enough play to allow removal from the oe fender bracket without having to drain the bottle so that the tubing could be removed to change a voltage regulator.
its made in japan and if im looking at this right its made by Nippon Denso. it fits on the OE bracket the way an OE part should, those nipples on the bracket snap into the little pockets on the bottle....with authority i might add.
this is definitely a restoration quality part, almost too nice for mine as the engine bay is covered in road grime from all the rain we've been having.

washer3.jpg

washer6.jpg

washer8.jpg

washer7.jpg

washer9.5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom