SOLD 71 FJ55 for sale in WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, figured I would post this on here to see if anyone was interested. I am located in Yakima WA and have a 71 FJ55 for sale for 10,500 OBO. It has a SOA lift with Rancho shocks, new shocks in the back. I have replaced all of the wiring under the hood as well as a high amp alternator. It also has a dual battery set up and a Warn 8000 lb winch on the front. This is a fun rig for the trails but if you are looking for that perfect restoration project its prob not it. 2F engine runs strong. New door panels, yes it has molle door panels and a home made snorkel. Floor boards are solid and dynomated with new carpet. Misc things it needs is new gas gauge, minimal rust around the rockers needs repaired. I have reparied all of the rust on the back tail gate and both window switches work great. However, the window motor is tired and will roll down fine but you have to assist it when going up. The paint is rough and has a rhino liner type paint. The previous owner didn't even have doors on it. My goal was eventually to sand it down and give it a nicer coat of black paint and to remove the snorkel. Time and money has gotten in the way. This is a pretty solid body and runs and drives. If interested I can be contacted at (360) 389-6299. Thanks, Brad.

Here is the craigslist add with more pictures.

0418181422_HDR.jpg

0418181508.jpg

0420181152_HDR.jpg

0831201844_HDR.jpg

0831201844a.jpg

Hey, figured I would post this on here to see if anyone was interested. I am located in Yakima WA and have a 71 FJ55 for sale for 10,500 OBO. It has a SOA lift with Rancho shocks, new shocks in the back. I have replaced all of the wiring under the hood as well as a high amp alternator. It also has a dual battery set up and a Warn 8000 lb winch on the front. This is a fun rig for the trails but if you are looking for that perfect restoration project its prob not it. 2F engine runs strong. New door panels, yes it has molle door panels and a home made snorkel. Floor boards are solid and dynomated with new carpet. Misc things it needs is new gas gauge, minimal rust around the rockers needs repaired. I have reparied all of the rust on the back tail gate and both window switches work great. However, the window motor is tired and will roll down fine but you have to assist it when going up. The paint is rough and has a rhino liner type paint. The previous owner didn't even have doors on it. My goal was eventually to sand it down and give it a nicer coat of black paint and to remove the snorkel. Time and money has gotten in the way. This is a pretty solid body and runs and drives. If interested I can be contacted at (360) 389-6299. Thanks, Brad.

Here is the craigslist add with more pictures.

View attachment 2425167

View attachment 2425168

View attachment 2425170

View attachment 2425171

View attachment 2425173
nasty looking pig!

both window switches work great. However, the window motor is tired and will roll down fine but you have to assist it when going up.

“both” window switches? Are there two?

also “down but not up” is likely the window channel alignment or rubber, no?

“both” window switches? Are there two?

also “down but not up” is likely the window channel alignment or rubber, no?
Refering to the dash switch and tailgate key switch. Didnt know that was a switch until I tore the tailgate apart. I'm guessing the window not going up is more of an alignment issue, just have never gotten it perfect.

Last edited:
Opens with switch only, nothing when you try to close- key up and down fast and smooth
Right, so the switch isn’t making on the open side, or there is an open in the wiring between the switch and where the keyswitch intercepts.

45DBC016-F4D4-4D46-B1CE-80C35F8FA347.jpeg

Make sure wires are connected to both up and down sides on the dash switch. Fixed my same symptoms in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom