1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

71 fj40 trail truck project for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by lx450landcruiser, Feb 19, 2004.

1. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

Ok i have had this truck for almost 3 years now. im in prescott arizona and i need to sell it cuz im going to college next year and the parents don't want it around.
    Currently not running it has a chevy 350, th400, dana 18 tcase, full roll cage, custom lift, shackle reversal, 35 inch tires, chrome wheels, brand new rear locker, new gauges, and just got and started installing complete painless wiring harness through out, had a hard top but needs some work done to it, also have the power steering adapter i will throw in along with a full toyota mini truck axle with the disk brakes stuff on it, it has brand new tie rod ends, custom bumpers front and rear, and roll in bed liner through out inside, has bucket seats and ill also throw in a confer roof rack with it too the kind specter sells for $500. the sooner i hear from you the better i may also be able to throw in a bunch other parts like a couple axle housings or completer axles. Price is $2500 OBO send me an e-mail
    mike10gun@hotmail.com
    will also consider trades

2. lx450landcruiser

3. lx450landcruiser

4. lx450landcruiser