Wanted 71 fj40 fuel tank, seats,wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently purchased a 71 fj40 , its missing the fuel tanks , factory front seats and side mirrors! If anyone has any of these spare parts for sale or knows of anyone with these parts i qould greatly appreciate the help or heads ! Im new to the forum site so im still trying to figure out how everything works here ! Thanks

Ill actually be heading down to Cullman county on the 18th to pickup the fj on the 18th , what kind of wheel set do you have , pics or anything ? thanks

I'm pretty sure the vinyl isn't original. Here is the driver's chair.

I remember I only have the little middle seat back.

LMK, Brent

5dxKDGIv8ipdphwSDXLmQIRy4s0WqrtFqxc591eexLgpX92IB

XU8VVfxf2izm_zXakxPcplqSq-zELapDz9diO5LMa6IpX92IB

keQriuVLzU4yI653UK_oBDWIuQ4P0XfARp51k8KWUpApX92IB

NTnoeMuzs1q4yikXzacZlLB24l3juyxau26-0Jb5h1MpX92IB

Ill actually be heading down to Cullman county on the 18th to pickup the fj on the 18th , what kind of wheel set do you have , pics or anything ? thanks

Im in cullman once a week and you'll be passing through Huntsville which is where im at and where the wheels are. I have 5 factory wheels from a 73 fj40 and I also have 5 split rims that are 16''. i'll post up some pics

I would greatly appreciate that thank you ! im right outside Chicago in Indiana so the drive wont be to bad ..... i love the original wheels and that look but i also have a set of 33s that need 16in rims soooooo im torn between the 2 lol

Dude those look great , i like that grey color too ! do you by chance still have the center caps ?

I am getting ready to part out out a 1970 fj40. Front seats need recovered. Fuel tank is in good condition. Rims are good shape. Need blasted and painted or powder coated. Located in Northern Indiana. Can ship via fastenal or you can pick them up. I am thinking 400.00 for everything.

Wow indy , thats awesome ! im definitely nterested in your spare parts , where exactly are you located in indiana ?

Well s*** , your only like 2hrs from me !
Might be a bit further than that. I am a few hours from Chicago. If you need anything else let me know. Trying to liquidate all of my old Cruiser parts. I have 3 FJ40's and if the part does not fit one of those I am getting rid of it.

Ok awesome , ill be picking mine up on the 18th and ill know more of what i have and dont have at that , i do know its missing the fuel tank and front seats , its a 3 speed on the tree and im not sure if the transfercase works so anything you have that will fit a 71 ill probably take !

Ok awesome , ill be picking mine up on the 18th and ill know more of what i have and dont have at that , i do know its missing the fuel tank and front seats , its a 3 speed on the tree and im not sure if the transfercase works so anything you have that will fit a 71 ill probably take !
The 71 I am parting out will have everything you need. If you want, I even have transfer cases and transmission to convert to the floor shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom