71 FJ40 Affordable Fuel Injection system install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally got the Affordable Fuel Injection system for my 71 FJ40. I bought the distributor and electric fuel pump from AFI as well, though mine 3 has an electric Holley installed already, so should be an easy swap there, no mechanical pump to remove or blanking plate to install. Anyone install one of these systems? I am curious what material was used make, and the route to run,the fuel feed and return lines? Especially tap in point for the return line to the tank. Any gotchas I need to know about? Any guidance or photos most appreciated. What’s the installation time, for someone who has not installed one before? Are you happy with the end result? Thanks

Finally got the Affordable Fuel Injection system for my 71 FJ40. I bought the distributor and electric fuel pump from AFI as well, though mine 3 has an electric Holley installed already, so should be an easy swap there, no mechanical pump to remove or blanking plate to install. Anyone install one of these systems? I am curious what material was used make, and the route to run,the fuel feed and return lines? Especially tap in point for the return line to the tank. Any gotchas I need to know about? Any guidance or photos most appreciated. What’s the installation time, for someone who has not installed one before? Are you happy with the end result? Thanks
F, 2F, or V 8,

Original F engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom