71 F 3speed swap for. 82 2f 4 speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m currently cleaning, ordering and preparing parts for this swap. I live in Owosso. If anyone with some knowledge and experience with this wants to come buy and supervise. I’ll buy the beer. I’ve had the head rebuilt. The car and distributor is coming soon from Jimc The bottom end is getting some fresh bearings and a spit shine. I’m also desmogging it.

Working in a pole barn is half the fun

I drove this truck around South America

PIckell

739A1CDE-2960-4C20-A241-3D95F0F3FC26.jpeg

THe plan the of get it running by June. Then maybe do a short loop to the u.p. And over to Maine. But In July I need to start a new job in Korea.

I’m currently cleaning, ordering and preparing parts for this swap. I live in Owosso. If anyone with some knowledge and experience with this wants to come buy and supervise. I’ll buy the beer. I’ve had the head rebuilt. The car and distributor is coming soon from Jimc The bottom end is getting some fresh bearings and a spit shine. I’m also desmogging it.

Working in a pole barn is half the fun

I drove this truck around South America

PIckell

View attachment 2306636
Sweet truck! Wish I were closer and could come supervise (I.e. drink your beverages).

I’m in Grand Rapids this weekend with the truck. We are up and running. Is that closer?

We are 1.5 hours north in Walkerville, just east of Pentwater.

@dogfishlake is on his way up from Grand Rapids to help with some body work. If you have nothing to do, come on up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom