$700 for a 94 Locked LC- Any Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tmoore41

95 LC, 94 LC, 01LX470 Newbie
SILVER Star
Threads
IMG_20170712_130614.jpg
I know there a ton of post very similar to this one - yet I am going to post it anyways....I just met a guy who wants $750 for this:

1994 LC
Blue with Grey leather
All factory components - supposedly in tact
Not running (possible timing issue is all I have been told)
Clean title
Minimal rust
Paint is faded but bumpers, glass, and fenders all in great shape
Grill guard and taillight guards
Leather in average cracked condition
Appears to have never been in any kind of significant accident

In the money????

Little more background-
A guy down the street just approached me about buying a 1994 LC that he has sitting on his property. He has had it for 3 years and never started it. Apparently it has no battery or battery tray. The guy is sort of a shade tree mechanic and has 7 or 8 junkers around the house. Apparently he is selling the property and is trying to get all the cars hauled off. He noticed that I have a 95 LC and thought I might be interested in his. The 1994 is all stock, locked, and supposedly is only missing the battery and battery tray. He said he tried to start it once and it backfired bad. Apparently he got it for nothing from a customer. He thinks the timing is messed up....

My 95 is white with tan leather - so a lot of the cosmetic parts wont be direct fit. Mine is not locked, so I am going to look into how hard of a swap that would be....View attachment 1495595

I'll give you $800 for the axles.

I plan on buying it. Couldn't open hood when I stopped by on lunch brake today. Going back over this evening with a battery, about 5 cans of wasp spray, and a few tools.....My biggest concern is having the time to do anything with this rig - I don't even have the time to rotate my tires right now...

If this was in virginia I wouldve already done it. GO do it before someone else does!

**Saw your response that you're going to get it. Good job!!

Last edited:
The axles alone are worth more than $700...

what you should do

BspRv8X0.jpg

just the parts you can pull are well worth it, i spent more on an invertor

One more reason why I fawking hate Texas!

Buy the damn thing!

One more reason why I fawking hate Texas!

Really the only reason for me, but enough of one that I would consider leaving the northwoods if I got laid off. I could do what I do in Texas and make a hell of a lot more money, buy a bunch of cruisers and retire back up north in ten years. The only problem with Texas is that it is full of Texans. :flipoff2:

I kid, I kid. :) What I could do with their garbage though, sheesh...

EDIT: Also too hot. I forgot that I melt in anything over 85 degrees, F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom