For Sale 70 Series Windshield Frames - New from Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1931953

These are brand new, steel windshield frames, from Toyota in Japan.

Frames for a 70 with FRP top.

Fold-down windshield frame for a truck with FRP top. I've used these on BJ73's/BJ74's and HZJ73's, it appears they are the same for a 75 ute as well but I have not personally fit one to that model.

These are $549 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

Frames for a 70 with soft top.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top.

These are $419 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

I have 1 frame for a 70 with soft top that has been painted 045 white.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top. One of my guys painted it by mistake when we were installing a windshield frame into an FRP top model. Painted with high quality single-stage 045 white.

This one is $499 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

I accept cash, check, credit cards, money order or paypal (friends & family or you pay fees). I also accept trades for bitcoin, snap-on tools, things that go bang and AA miles.

Feel free to ask any questions! :)
Any frames still available for Bj73 frp top
Thx

Any frames still available for Bj73 frp top
Thx

LC direct appears to have been dormant for a while

I attempted to set up a call in hopes of purchasing a vehicle listed on their site (which is still there like 5 months later) and got automated responses to email inquries but never got a call back or human response

LC direct appears to have been dormant for a while

I attempted to set up a call in hopes of purchasing a vehicle listed on their site (which is still there like 5 months later) and got automated responses to email inquries but never got a call back or human response

Might be cause he is in jail? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Cheers

I have no idea

Is that true?

Yep.

Jackson is the owner of Land Cruisers Direct in Lindon. The company "specializes in finding rare and unique 4x4s that were not originally available in the USA market. We import them and sell them directly to customers," according to Facebook.

From about April of 2021 through January, Jackson was paid for three vehicles by the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum in Salt Lake City, according to charging documents. Each vehicle is worth about $50,000.

As of Wednesday, Jackson has failed to deliver these vehicles and he stopped communicating with investigators as of Oct. 4, the charges state.

"Numerous attempts by the complainant and the Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division to contact Mr. Jackson in an attempt to seek a resolution/ ship date have been unsuccessful," prosecutors noted in charging documents. "Mr. Jackson has become unresponsive to the officer's communications … and his current residence is unknown."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom