FREE ALL PARTS GONE--70 series parts-you pay shipping--Denver USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OEM front signal covers, rear heater (24v).
IMG_0280.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG

CONSOLE NO LONGER AVAILABLE (Thanks @Garage Time)
IMG_0270.JPG

Last edited:
Estimate from USPS is ~$20

They are.

Currently traveling. Will let you know when I get home later today.

$14-19 depending on what type of flat rate USPS box they’ll fit in.

@autokalikot...can probably get them there cheaper if using an envelope or smaller box if I can find one around the house. Don't really want to send in an envelope for fear they'll be damaged. Let me know if you want them.

Is the 24v rear heater still available? If so, would it fit in a large usps flat rate box? I’m interested in it, PM me details if it’s available. Thanks!

Is the 24v rear heater still available? If so, would it fit in a large usps flat rate box? I’m interested in it, PM me details if it’s available. Thanks!

I have my heater is also available; free as well. I’m going home (Maui) on Dec 30th if you’d want me to ship it from there.

It’s available. I’ll PM you in a bit after I’ve measured it.

@autokalikot...can probably get them there cheaper if using an envelope or smaller box if I can find one around the house. Don't really want to send in an envelope for fear they'll be damaged. Let me know if you want them.

Let me know how much to ship in a flat rate box and will send you PayPal. Thanks.

@autokalikot PM your address please and I'll send out tomorrow then let you know tracking info and exactly how much it is.

Yeah, sorry. I'll get them mailed tomorrow. i've got them sitting in a box ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom