For Sale 70 series parts - Split case Front Output Flange, 33309-60060 and Transfer Lever Link Sub Assembly - 36337-60090 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
Threads
So I bought this with the assumption it would work on my 60....unfortunately the flange size is smaller...so i just pulled it off and its for sale. It was brand new 2 months ago and never spun in the t-case, because I couldn't mount a driveshaft to it. Got the right flange and now this one is for sale. Light surface rust unfortunately hit the bare metal but the seal surface is brand new and overall excellent, new condition.

Flange size is 60mm x 60mm. Fits what I believe to be any Land Cruiser 01/1991 on. Include 8 new Toyota nuts as well, I have no need for them.

Fits: (Thanks @Onur

Heavy-duty Land Cruiser after 1/1990 with a split-case ONLY. Utilizes M10 nuts which are included as well, NOT M11.

$70 + shipping or local pick up in San Diego area.

Also have a 70 series split case 2-4 selector link. $OLD

3qCPzuFl.jpg

14wE4hVl.jpg

b8T8cO5l.jpg

YF7cnpNl.jpg

gRCOlGRl.jpg

L7eDSQll.jpg

qQUM4Knl.jpg

Last edited:
This will fit any heavy duty Land Cruiser after 1/1990 with a split-case. The non-split case style 80 series case was introduced in 1990 and did not use a separate output flange, FR or RR, like the split case.

That's a good distinction to indicate. As well as the fact that the hardware went to M10 vs. the M11 hardware.

HTH.

Always appreciate the help @Onur

This will fit any heavy duty Land Cruiser after 1/1990 with a split-case. The non-split case style 80 series case was introduced in 1990 and did not use a separate output flange, FR or RR, like the split case.

That's a good distinction to indicate. As well as the fact that the hardware went to M10 vs. the M11 hardware.

HTH.

does that work with an h55 ?
The answer is yes - it’s for an h55. The difference is the angle for the shifter. It does not work in an fj60 with the late shifter. It’s possible it works with the early lever. If it does - it resolves the problem with needing a later lever. I never tested

The answer is yes - it’s for an h55. The difference is the angle for the shifter. It does not work in an fj60 with the late shifter. It’s possible it works with the early lever. If it does - it resolves the problem with needing a later lever. I never tested
Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom