Wanted 70 series oe cable locker hand levers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long shot I know, but looking for the levers in the picture below. I acquired a nice complete set of oe cable lockers off an hj60 in a trade and would like to see if anyone has these they can sell along with any of the mounting parts. Would like to use the 70 style instead of the floor mount 60 series ones that came with it.
Locker Handles 3.jpg

Hey there, I was also casually looking for that type of OE cable locker handles. I currently have a set of 60 series locked axles in my FJ40. Prior owner installed floor handles that look to be e brake levers. Can you send me a pick of your existing setup floor locker handles. Very curious to see. May be interested in them if you find a set of dash mounted levers noted above.

No problem. Happy to send them your way if I can get my hands on the 70 series ones. Nothing is installed yet either btw, planning for it in 2021 so lots of time to wait. I'll keep you posted if there are any offline developments with sourcing these.

IMG_20200701_111546.jpg

IMG_20200701_111552.jpg

Thanks you very much. That's great to see. Keep me posted, I would be happy to have them when the time comes. Will send payment to cover your effort/shipping. I may be able to fab something as well to make them work for me. I like the OE handle look. My existing setup. Cables not run yet.

15936298055998505900625486297433.jpg

Sounds good. The install on yours looks really clean, but I feel you on getting a standard setup.

The image looks like it is from a RHD or at least opposite your original post photo. Let me know if you can not use on your setup, I would be interested to try on my RHD 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom