70 Series Model with Maximum Parts Availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone published a comprehensive guide to the 70 series? I feel like this is a pretty wild amount of variations in trim, engines, suspension etc.
I know a handful have cup holders. That’s the extent of my knowledge. 😁

Has anyone published a comprehensive guide to the 70 series? I feel like this is a pretty wild amount of variations in trim, engines, suspension etc.

Not online.

But if you read these things called books and have the time and some $$$ to pursue it… 200 pages of more than you’ll ever want/need to know about an industrial toaster….

image.jpg

Actually over 3000+ possible variations in its soon to be 40th year of manufacture.

Likely the most “modular” vehicle ever manufactured en masse by a modern automobile company.

Indeed... a 2002 (built 12/2001). Narrow nose models through 2007 at which point they went with the current wide nose model. :cheers:

Which market got the tail end of the narrow nose HZJ76 such as a 2006, I'm not finding it in the EPC oddly.

This site also has a ton of information. It's how I found the various wheelbase differences.

Are there any LHD HZJ76 with the narrow nose?

Not that I can think of not found with a quick pass of the EPC

This site also has a ton of information. It's how I found the various wheelbase differences.

Wow, a lot of stuff there. I need to set aside some time to read. I recognize a lot of that info and pictures :D

Wow, a lot of stuff there. I need to set aside some time to read. I recognize a lot of that info and pictures :D
I assume the 76 Series was never a JDM vehicle in the same sense as the 77 Series?

Ha! I figured you were involved with it somehow.

That site really helped me figure out why none of the exhaust systems fit my 77.

Ha! I figured you were involved with it somehow.

That site really helped me figure out why none of the exhaust systems fit my 77.

No involvement, but they borrowed a bunch of museum pics and what appears to by my HZJ77 at Land Cruisers Direct. I need to spend more time reading it. Anyone know the author?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom