70 Series Gathering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg
The 70 Series guys are returning to Windrock on the weekend of 9/22-24. If you have any interest in joining us give me a shout. :)
Third Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet & Greet

Last edited:
To be clear, you don't need to own a 70 Series to join us. (We do however draw the line with Jeeps). In previous years local club members have joined us and their presence was welcomed.

Thanks for inviting us again...we've had fun at these. A few of us may try to make it this year too.

Thanks for inviting us again...we've had fun at these. A few of us may try to make it this year too.
Cool .... If you're able too make it, please register via the above link. Having an accurate headcount will help us plan the evening meals. Also, if you're able please advise what day you plan to arrive and what Series of Land Series you plan to drive.
Thanks

I'm 30 short but I'm bringing the 40 anyway

Cool .... If you're able too make it, please register via the above link. Having an accurate headcount will help us plan the evening meals. Also, if you're able please advise what day you plan to arrive and what Series of Land Series you plan to drive.
Thanks

I'm in! All registered, bringing my FJ60 this year.....think I'll be there Friday evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom