SOLD 70 series FSM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Factory two book manual for the:
RJ,LJ,PZJ,HZJ,FJ ,70-72-73-75 series.
Cant justify having these and not any 70 series at the moment and could use the money.
Good condition, only issue on the back, not falling apart, clean pages.

200 $ + shipment from the Netherlands, around 30 $ to the US.
Paypal or Transfer to US account accepted.
1656955661038.png

1656955681627.png

1656955725269.png

1656955740256.png

PM sent

These don’t come up often anymore in paper format. Sad because a lot of people could benefit from them.

I would love to get my grubby paws on a set.

I do wish a publisher would reproduce them, but how much would that cost?$$$$$
Why doesn’t someone who has them scan them and sell the pdf for $30 to multiple people? It’s a WIN-WIN.

Last edited:
There are plenty of scans linked here of the FSM. No need to sell it and Toyota may frown upon that.

Why doesn’t someone who has them scan them and sell the pdf for $30 to multiple people? It’s a WIN-WIN.
Yeah, I have the PDF scan and printed it off and have it in a 3 ring binder thats 2.5" thick.

But its not the same as the real deal books, plus the detail in the electrical diagram isn't very good quality, I would at least like to get a good clear wiring diagram.

Yeah, I have the PDF scan and printed it off and have it in a 3 ring binder thats 2.5" thick.

But its not the same as the real deal books, plus the detail in the electrical diagram isn't very good quality, I would at least like to get a good clear wiring diagram.
Great to know!

Great to know!

I should clarify, the pdf scan shows a clear wiring diagram i can zoom in on, but the print, or maybe the printer I used, is less than desirable for detail.

Maybe I should take my pdf over to a print service and see if they're quality is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom