70 Series Cable locking axles/ 60 Series H55f and mechanical split case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys/gals, PRICE DROP again!

What is left..
I have an H55f and mechanical split case transfer. These were pulled from a 40 series in Canada but have a 60 or 70 series top not the 40 and are on a pallet ready to ship. No clutch or bell housing. This is a B-Diesel trans due to the fine input shaft. I was putting them in a BJ40. I'm asking $2000.00 complete on the pallet you pay shipping from 60404..
I also have a pile of parts that will be listed when I get a chance to take pics.. roll bar w/ pads n belts, jump seats, roof windows, block heater, emblems, heater with center console and dash hoses, etc.. I need to search and get prices then I'll list them all if anyone is interested..

SOLD! Plans have been changed for me and I'm unfortunately scrapping a project.. I have a complete set of 70 Series Cable locking axles with cables and levers complete with steel slotted wheels. They have 4:11 gears in front and rear with a FF rear, disc brakes on front drum in rear. They are still attached to the shipping pallet as I purchased them. They look nice and worked fine in the vehicle they were pulled from. When I get back home I'll take a pic to post as well.. I'm asking $3000.00 for the whole thing and you pay shipping from Chicago to you. I'm selling them just as I bought them as a set and on the pallet.. From what I've seen these are priced right.. Let me know.. Thanks

SOLD! Next up will be a very complete 1980 BJ40 from CostaRica...

Last edited:
you are going to get people asking what diesel engine the transmission was behind. presumably its a B series input shaft if it was from a 40, with fine spline. any chance those axles assy's were from Tucson?

GLWTS

I'd be interested in the transmission if you still have it in a week. I'm local but on my honeymoon on Maui right now.

AH... Yes, sorry there's multiple diesels aren't there? It has the fine spline and was behind a B series. I added it to the ad. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, The axles are from Tucson. In very nice condition. They were just pulled from the vehicle when I bought them. I was never home long enough to pull them off his pallet! It really hurts to list them..

Is the H55f original to the 40 series or was is possibly a previous swap?

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom