70 Products -- TRAIL TAILOR

joekatana

GOLD Star

Ok... well.... s***.... I got really excited there I really like your stuff... what about an "interior tube assembly for mounting of accessories for off road use only" that happens to have seat belts? ;)
Demand on those would be very limited , I keep the oem rollbars in inventory and sell one from time to time but shipping cost for this chases most potential buyers away.

FJBen

SILVER Star

Would a 3 inch exhaust be an option? Maybe a kit that is pre cut and assembled with V-Bans.
Would be nice if someone could do that, not a huge market for sure, but I don't have a decent exhaust shop anywhere close.

divemedic

SILVER Star

ive got the plastic slash guard for the radiator. I can mail it to you for templating.

image.jpg

I very much would be interested in a 77 belly pan as you have mentioned. Especially if you make the drain/fill locations accessible and yo add in protection for the drive and prop shafts.

DIY rear coil conversion would be awesome too.

Honger

Joel, TLCA #21509
SILVER Star

Skid/bash plates, front bumper, rear bumper (with an option for no swing outs), sliders (with an option for Troopies), antenna/light mounts...

Demand on those would be very limited , I keep the oem rollbars in inventory and sell one from time to time but shipping cost for this chases most potential buyers away.
Well I just sent you a PM so let's have a conversation about roll bars :)

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor

ive got the plastic slash guard for the radiator. I can mail it to you for templating.

View attachment 2303877

I very much would be interested in a 77 belly pan as you have mentioned. Especially if you make the drain/fill locations accessible and yo add in protection for the drive and prop shafts.

DIY rear coil conversion would be awesome too.

Just put it in the rig when you bring it up and I'll get one made.

Jason

Top Bottom