70 Products -- TRAIL TAILOR

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor

Some of you know I have a BJ74 coming in for custom work and R&D. What other parts are you interested in?

Will happen for sure:

Front and rear bumpers
Sliders
Roof Rack ( FRP and HT -I already make these)

A few have requested:
Recovery/Tow points
Front skid plates
Shock guards

Please chime in on what you'd like to see come to market. If enough interest I'll start my R&D from greatest interest to least.

Thanks

Jason

Molded carpet or vinyl kits

Custom dash A/C bezel

body spacers/lift kits

Apron seals

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor

Molded carpet or vinyl kits

Custom dash A/C bezel

body spacers/lift kits

Apron seals
Best molded vinyl I've come across for the 70 is TruFit - Australia. I've bought a few from them and referred others with good results.

1589092811592.jpeg

Here is my 60 series AC bezel- CNC milled aluminum. Would this be of interest for the 70s.

IMG_20191021_113351090.jpg

Resized_20200428_220710_4054.jpeg

I have 1/2" and 1" BL kits (pucks) for the 100 series. I'd just need a set of body mount bolts to take measurements and get the proper ones. Drop radiator brackets may work as well. I'll look into this when it arrives.

1 BL KIT WEBSITE.jpg

I can easily have the apron seals made if they are flat like the 60 and 80 series. Just send them to my gasket maker and have a die made.

IMG_20160815_110711393.jpg

Would you be interested in supplying detailed plans of your rear bars so I could get manufactured locally. Obviously for a charge. Your rear bars are gorgeous.

Baz80

SILVER Star
Interior front/rear door and quarter trim panels. I see lots of people asking or making their own (just did some myself). I looked forever, could find every other 7x series but the 73/4.

loeky

SILVER Star

Yes on these ...

An underbelly/transmission/transfercase skid plate would be nice (75 series Troopy), good looks on the bumpers! Sliders!
There's limited underbelly options. Would dig something like ASFIR products in thick aluminum to manage weight on these smaller trucks - they've worn well on my 100 series.

Interior front/rear door and quarter trim panels. I see lots of people asking or making their own (just did some myself). I looked forever, could find every other 7x series but the 73/4.
There's an ebay seller from AUS that does these in thick plastic. What's your take? Full set, as I see in your draft?

An underbelly/transmission/transfercase skid plate would be nice (75 series Troopy), good looks on the bumpers! Sliders!
Hello,

x2. Is it possible to have these made of aluminum, as mentioned above?

Dash bezels. Is it possible to have them anodized.

Juan

Interested in sliders, skids, and interior panels. Looking forward to what you come up with.

Let me know when you do those interior panels. I was going to order some sheet ally and make them at some point but I'd like to just buy the damn things.

What are your plans for the rear bumper and sliders?

Top Bottom