70 guy visiting Knoxville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey y'all, I'm going to be around the Knoxville area for about a month starting the end of February. I'm looking for info on any nice trails in the area or and meet ups.

Here is a photo of my rig, 91' 77, factory locked on OME spinning 8.25r16 XZL's

IMG_0187.JPG

Very nice looking 70. There are some good trails around the Knoxville area, very mild to wild. Checkout Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, TN., Royal Blue, Sandmines, Out Door in the Smokies, Caryville, and one of the easiest is the Watershed in Norris. We went by there today and the one entrance we went to was closed for maintenance. I'll have weekends off in March, let me know and we can go wheeling. Keep an eye on the Trail Ride Thread, and next months meeting is March 7th at Sweet P's on Jackson. Sorry but I can't make that meeting if you plan on coming to it.

hey y'all, I'm going to be around the Knoxville area for about a month starting the end of February. I'm looking for info on any nice trails in the area or and meet ups.

Here is a photo of my rig, 91' 77, factory locked on OME spinning 8.25r16 XZL's

View attachment 1397590

Sir,
If your schedule allows you to stay longer, you may want to check out GSMTR in May
GSMTR 2017
There are other rides in March and April that are not extremely far from Knoxville that you may want to check out too.
Good luck
FYI, Windrock is where the 70 series meet'n'greet was held last year

I missed the wind rock meet by a few days. Unfortunately I won't be able to stay past march 28, but I will be looking to do as much exploring of the fsr as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom