SOLD !!!SOLD!!! 2006 LX470 Cypress Pearl 127K :: St. Pete, FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
SOLD to a MUD Member!!

06-lx470-1.jpg

06-lx470-2.jpg

06-lx470-3.jpg

06-lx470-4.jpg

06-lx470-5.jpg

Last edited:
If I come this weekend and pay $12,000 cash will you take it?
Welcome to mud. Others may disagree but from a style point perspective probably better to private message a seller to discuss offers and terms. Otherwise its a little bit like watching your buddy strike out publicly at the Saturday night dance. You feel bad for the guy but you knew she was more than he could afford. Could just be my perspective. Good luck in your search

Welcome to mud. Others may disagree but from a style point perspective probably better to private message a seller to discuss offers and terms. Otherwise its a little bit like watching your buddy strike out publicly at the Saturday night dance. You feel bad for the guy but you knew she was more than he could afford. Could just be my perspective. Good luck in your search

At least his offer was better than the $8,000 offer from Craigslist....

Could you send me better pictures of the sap damage on the hood so I could see how bad it is? Also, the pictures make it seem like the carpet is discolored. Is that accurate or is it just the pictures on my screen?

I tried to send a PM but it would not go through.

Thanks,

Kevin
832 724-3421
woodworth.k.c@gmail.com

Could you send me better pictures of the sap damage on the hood so I could see how bad it is? Also, the pictures make it seem like the carpet is discolored. Is that accurate or is it just the pictures on my screen?

I tried to send a PM but it would not go through.

Thanks,

Kevin
832 724-3421
woodworth.k.c@gmail.com

Here is the hood. There is some kind of 3m film on the front as well. If I were to keep it, I’d remove that film and get the hood painted. But you could probably get a shop to touch up the paint and buff it and you wouldn’t notice. But I’m pretty particular about my stuff.

Regarding the carpet, it’s in good shape, not discolored. The drivers mat is worn. I have a set of first and second row rubber mats that will go with the truck.

536841D1-BF7A-4AAF-B1E8-235AA4217334.jpeg

Does the film cover the entire hood or only a small section?

where/how long did the truck spend time in the north
It goes up 8-10 inches or so. I just brought it down to Florida in April from Mass.

Last edited:
SOLD

Last edited:
Bittersweet day. Truck is SOLD but its going to a super cool Mud member! Thanks to Tim for his teaching us both some new things about the 100 series I didnt know!!

Bittersweet day. Truck is SOLD but its going to a super cool Mud member! Thanks to Tim for his teaching us both some new things about the 100 series I didnt know!!
Glad I could help out.

What an awesome day! I got my first LC and met two great people. Thanks @kpecks for your hospitality and patience while we checked her out (and for saying I'm cool 😎). And @musthave thank you for taking time out of your weekend to help a stranger and pass on a bit of your bountiful knowledge (and for the healthy to-do list 😅). Y'all really showed me what this community is about and I greatly appreciate it. Super excited to get to work on this truck!

What an awesome day! I got my first LC and met two great people. Thanks @kpecks for your hospitality and patience while we checked her out (and for saying I'm cool 😎). And @musthave thank you for taking time out of your weekend to help a stranger and pass on a bit of your bountiful knowledge (and for the healthy to-do list 😅). Y'all really showed me what this community is about and I greatly appreciate it. Super excited to get to work on this truck!
Hi there! I am looking for a this particular truck in case yo my ever want to sell! Thank you!

It is sold. I just didn’t update the header.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom