SOLD !!!SOLD!!! 2006 LX470 Cypress Pearl 127K :: St. Pete, FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
SOLD to a MUD Member!!

06-lx470-1.jpg

06-lx470-2.jpg

06-lx470-3.jpg

06-lx470-4.jpg

06-lx470-5.jpg

Last edited:
06-lx470-6.jpg

06-lx470-7.jpg

06-lx470-8.jpg

06-lx470-9.jpg

06-lx470-10.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
The 06 LX470 I’m selling has 127k miles on it. One owner with tons of service records and clean car fax etc etc. It was a northern car so there is some underside rust. It is manageable however. It is very clean inside and out. Comes with original window sticker, books, keys and floor mats. The only exterior flaws are couple of small paint blemishes on the hood from what looks like tree sap. I have been traveling so I haven’t done a single thing to the truck except park it in the garage since I got it in March.

$17,900 obo. Located in St. Petersburg, FL.

Not one owner unless you are the first owner.

Not one owner unless you are the first owner.

You are 100% correct! Totally my mistake... I guess I haven’t owned it long enough to even think of it as a 2-owner. Ad revised.

06-lx470-16.jpg

06-lx470-17.jpg

06-lx470-18.jpg

06-lx470-19.jpg

*Don’t mind the pics. I didn’t have any exterior shots to put up so I used the ones from the dealers website. I am not a dealer.*

Ad details:

Why I’m selling :: I jumped the gun and ended up buying a second 2006 LX470 cypress green because I like the one I have been towing behind our motorhome so much. My plan was to keep one for towing and the other for every day transport.

Since then, we’ve decided we’re going to be moving in August and I’ll be keeping the one I’ve got set up for towing behind the bus.

The 06 LX470 I’m selling has 127k miles on it. One owner prior to me buying it from a dealer. We have been traveling so it’s been sitting in the garage. It has tons of service records and clean car fax etc etc. It was a northern car so there is some underside rust. It is manageable however. It is very clean inside and out. Comes with original window sticker, books, keys and floor mats. The only exterior flaws are couple of small paint blemishes on the hood from what looks like tree sap. I have been traveling so I haven’t done a single thing to the truck except park it in the garage since I got it in March.

$17,900 obo. Located in St. Petersburg, FL.

View attachment 1994884

View attachment 1994885

View attachment 1994886

View attachment 1994887

View attachment 1994888
Is this truck still available?

Nice rig, GLWS! On a different note, do you flat tow your hundy behind your motorhome, or is it on a trailer?

Nice rig, GLWS! On a different note, do you flat tow your hundy behind your motorhome, or is it on a trailer?

We flat tow it. Transmission in park transfer case in neutral key in the ignition button completely to the left to keep the steering wheel unlocked. Super simple and easy. We have towed it now for about 8200 miles with zero issues. So much better and more comfortable and capable than a jeep wrangler.

Edit :: to be clear, the one for sale is NOT the one we tow behind our Motorhome.

Last edited:
Update pics and price!!

Last edited:

Last edited:

Thanks. It really is a nice truck. Its not without its bumps and blemishes. Other than some minor sap marks on the hood, the body and interior are in really good shape! I hate to sell it but i have no time to mess with it since putting our house up for sale. I know i will regret selling this one.

Very tempting. I'm just north of Tallahassee and yours is one of the closest I've seen that's relatively low mileage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom