**6x7 Projector Retrofit Headlights** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have for sale a pair of 6x7 headlamps that have been retrofitted with Bi-Xenon HID projectors. I initially built these headlights to run on my 95 Toyota Pickup but ended up selling the vehicle before they were completed. I have spent a large amount of time doing the retrofit as clean as possible while trying to mount the projector’s as shallow as the housing would allow. These headlamps are 14 cm in total depth, including when the bulb is mounted and plugged in on the rear. The light output is simply unsurpassed and will blow your stock sealed beams away. The specs are as follows:

- Morimoto Mini D2S Bi-Xenon Projectors with very subtle colour mod (these projectors also come with the “clear lenses” which make the cutoff more crisp)
- Silver painted housings with high-temp clear coat
- Chrome Gatling 1.0 shrouds
- Morimoto 35watt slim digital ballasts
- Morimoto 35watt 4300K D2S bulbs
- Custom sealed rear housing as to remain “clean looking” and accessible ( I didn’t want to just seal the back of the headlamp with gobs of silicone!)
- I can include an H4 relay harness

I have spent a substantial amount of time and money in order to complete this retrofit and would not be selling them if they would work in my new truck (98 4Runner). All of the parts are in perfect new and working condition and have only been used/turned on when aiming the projectors – the horizontal cutoff is amazing.

You can view the headlight build here: Mini D2S - 95 Toyota Pickup (7x6) Retrofit

**note: these will fit many other models as well, as they are a standard 6x7 headlight housing. There is some fogging in one of the lenses (manufacturing flaw, look at the end of the build thread) so a replacement lens is currently on route and will be installed upon delivery, so these things will be in immaculate condition.

PM me for questions etc.

Location: Alberta Canada (I will ship to the states on buyers dollar)
Price: $375 OBO ( I am taking a loss at this price…. I spent way too much time and money on these)

IMG_7992 by RickaShay24, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom