69 reflector size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The early ( mine is Feb) '69 had side mounted round reflectors, red on the lower rear quarter panel and amber on the front, just behind the wheels. If someone out there still has the original reflectors, can you please measure the diameter?

I bought some FJ40 red reflectors for the rear and they look about right. I also have some amber reflectors for the front but they look too large. I want to make sure what I have is about right before (re) drilling holes.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott,

Will try and remember to look to see if I have any. If so will mail one to you.
Dave

Scott,

Will try and remember to look to see if I have any. If so will mail one to you.
Dave

Thanks, Dave. If you find a reflector, please measure the diameter. I have some that could work but want to check to see if the dimensions are close.

Scott

Scott,

I have looked high and low but haven't found any left over. In the event that I do, will contact asap.
Sorry, Dave

Scott,
Since I don't have an original reflector, I do remember using a reflector that's used for marking mailboxes and driveways (it fit perfectly in the orig. circular bracket) if that's any help. I know I have one of those kicking around. Dave

Thanks, Dave. Any idea where your mailbox reflector is from? Napa Parts has a good match for the rear reflectors, but I have not found a suitable one for the side.

Scott

No idea.........will locate this weekend and get back to you. Is this the one that needs to be yellow since I'm pretty sure its red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom