69 fj55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just putting out feelers as to what she is worth to sombody or I will part her out. I can send more pics if u have email address looking for 3000.00 probably won't see it however the carb and distributer are worth at least 1000.00 rust shown on drivers side floor board is only rot through. I hate to see her go but move is forcing it so let me know or it is part city and another one bites the dust for my beast thanks.
fj1.JPG
fj2.JPG
DSC00960.JPG

I won't have the space time or money now that I am moving I hate to part it out but I will be left with no choice if no one buys it. 1 month in storage and sell everything till can't sell anything else and off to the junkyard. I love this ol girl but do not want to pay the city for parking on streets I paid for.

This is weird not even getting so much as a comment on my beast so I guess bone yard it will be after I get through my move.

Post some engine compartment pics as well as a shot of the rear of the pig. This might help you cause. :cheers:

If you haven't already, post this in the general classifieds, you may get hits there as well. Its a shame to see something like this go to a boneyard. I'd buy it if my wife wouldn't make me live in it.

If you haven't already, post this in the general classifieds, you may get hits there as well. Its a shame to see something like this go to a boneyard. I'd buy it if my wife wouldn't make me live in it.

X2 bump for nice metal

i'll say it again, now is not the time to get hurt if your rig doesn't sell. we are in a crap economy and nobody is buying anything. don't kill a pig for that.

Thanks for comments I just do not have any where to put it can't afford storage, but maybe take to farm in Montana and store. I never did say I could sell carb and distributer for 1000 but thats what I paid for wires carb and distributer sorry for any confusion on that thanks.

Location?

Oxnard, CA?

I sure as hell wouldn't be parting out a '69...

This is weird not even getting so much as a comment on my beast so I guess bone yard it will be after I get through my move.

Does my post not count as a comment? :confused: I didn't see you confirm location...

The choices are $3K or the scrap yard?

there's a lot of room between the two.

and I have no idea where you would sell a carb and a HEI for $1K.

Yes, like $2k, or $1k, or...

Ige is right, this is a s***ty time to sell Pigs.

I never did say I could sell carb and distributer for 1000 but thats what I paid for wires carb and distributer sorry for any confusion on that thanks.

however the carb and distributer are worth at least 1000.00...

Just sayin...

Hey Man I just bought a 69 myself. I am curious where the farm in montana is located? I live in Kalispell mt... just curious.

I may be interested. Sent PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom