69' cruiser parts truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in MN, near Rochester and have a 69' parts truck with some parts on it that I don't need. It has a decent front clip, front and rear seats, engine(runs), tranny and t-case(three speed) etc...........email me with questions at brent@advantageequip.com

i need a front passanger side front fender along with the blinker if it is a round style. I would also be interested in the drivers side rear quarter panel. Will pay for you to ship all if you have

Merc,
I am actually looking for the same thing. both of mine are shot. I am doing a frame up on a 65'. As far as the quarter panel........mine has rotted away long ago. I am in MN remember?

burnt03,

sorry, I used the hardtop for from my 69' for my 65' project. I do however have a hardtop with hatch for a 65'. It has the coragated sides and a slide up rear hatch door that is hinged in the middle. Its a different look but is in good shape. Price for that if you care is $350.
thanks

my wife has been pretty understanding so far. I am pretty new to the land cruiser world. I had always wanted on since I was a kid and had my first ride in a 72 FJ40 with the hardtop off. Thats all it took for me. I was hooked. I now have two 40's and it pretty much take up all my spare time. I have a feeling if I found another "good deal" on one, it would push my wife over the edge.........

Got a good windshield? I only need the glass???

Shipping to Columbus OH.

I have an extra windsheild but my guess is you can go to any local glass shop and have one made for really cheap. its just a flat piece of glass and all they have to do is cut it out. I would hate to ship you the glass and have it break before you get it. let me know what you find out. otherwise I will ship it to you. the cost of the windshield is $30 and you pay the shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom