1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

69' cruiser parts truck

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by needamod, Nov 20, 2003.

1. needamod

needamod

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm in MN, near Rochester and have a 69' parts truck with some parts on it that I don't need. It has a decent front clip, front and rear seats, engine(runs), tranny and t-case(three speed) etc...........email me with questions at brent@advantageequip.com

2. customcruiser

customcruiser Old Member

3. needamod

needamod

Media:
    Albums:
    let me know what you are needing and I will give you a price

4. Merc

Merc

i need a front passanger side front fender along with the blinker if it is a round style. I would also be interested in the drivers side rear quarter panel. Will pay for you to ship all if you have

5. needamod

needamod

Media:
    Albums:
    Merc,
    I am actually looking for the same thing. both of mine are shot. I am doing a frame up on a 65'. As far as the quarter panel........mine has rotted away long ago. I am in MN remember?

6. burnt03

burnt03

Do you have a rear lift hatch?

7. needamod

needamod

Media:
    Albums:
    burnt03,

sorry, I used the hardtop for from my 69' for my 65' project. I do however have a hardtop with hatch for a 65'. It has the coragated sides and a slide up rear hatch door that is hinged in the middle. Its a different look but is in good shape. Price for that if you care is $350.
    thanks

8. burnt03

burnt03

That sounds cool, but I think the wife might get pissed if I hauled another hardtop home :D

Thanks anyways though

9. needamod

needamod

Media:
    Albums:
    my wife has been pretty understanding so far. I am pretty new to the land cruiser world. I had always wanted on since I was a kid and had my first ride in a 72 FJ40 with the hardtop off. Thats all it took for me. I was hooked. I now have two 40's and it pretty much take up all my spare time. I have a feeling if I found another "good deal" on one, it would push my wife over the edge.........

10. zetasig

zetasig

Got a good windshield? I only need the glass???

Shipping to Columbus OH.

11. needamod

needamod

Media:
    Albums:
    I have an extra windsheild but my guess is you can go to any local glass shop and have one made for really cheap. its just a flat piece of glass and all they have to do is cut it out. I would hate to ship you the glass and have it break before you get it. let me know what you find out. otherwise I will ship it to you. the cost of the windshield is $30 and you pay the shipping

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">