For Sale 69 55 salt lake city (not mine) $ 1200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So from the pics what does it need?
Just looking at the photos these are the hard to find items, most everything else can be found with a little effort.

Tail gate handle is broken

Back-up lights missing

License plate light is missing

Passengers mirror is missing

But also looking at the phots it appears to have some duplicates like two gauge clusters and an extra set of headlight rings so hard to tell if all those part are in a box somewhere.

You can see that the floor appears to be solid with just some minor surface rust and no big holes in all the usual places, if I was even remotely able to drag another non-running project to my house this Pig would already be here.

Hernia surgery? Dang! Good luck with recovery!
i got the best of it ,. asked the dr to make like the 6 million dollar man when he was in there and double the repair up.. i have a history of being stupid .. was up and walking today and looking at my trailer project and judging the pain to work accomplished ratio :rofl:

picked this up yesterday, thought i would bundle this with my complete 70 I got awhile back, this 69 is missing some stuff, but some treasure in parts bin

69 pighome.JPG

Not as good as it looked in pics, but my 70 is a rust bucket , but they look good together!

Not as good as it looked in pics, but my 70 is a rust bucket , but they look good together!
Two for one then, at least keep one more going forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom