68 F engine, 3 Speed, Tcase for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New prices on another post

Going to SBC soon, I have an F engine out of a 68 Fj40. Complete, Carb to Oil pan. I have an extra, used aluminum intake and two Barrel to go with it. The original intake and one barrel, one barrel needs rebuild, are still attached.
Odometer says 68K but DO NOT trust it.

Original 3 speed. shifts well I have a floor shifter for it as well that is used and not installed.

Original tcase. Vacuum shift. Worked fine. Have a spare handle and such if your interested

I need the whole thing gone. It was pulled as one unit. They are all original and have never been separated.

now for the known and unknown. The oil filter was removed by the PO. I dont know how long ago or how many miles it was driven with out one. The truck sat in a barn for 15 years or so. The good part of that however is the body was so rusted it could not have been driven far. and it did not have any brakes.
I have an original oil bath type of filter, (non-Screw on) I will include.
I dont know what the compression is. All I know is it ran fine and shifted. I bought the truck for parts.

Everything ran fine when I parked it and pulled It. I have the air cleaner for it as well.

I have sandblasted about 60% of it and degreased what I could.

I would prefer to ship forward air as they are close to me. Columbus OH.

PM me for pix. rojewsw@nationwide.com
Any other questions just ask.

New prices on parts.
Contact me for more complete details.
Parts are located in Columbus OH. Willing to ship larger items via Forward air. pics available on all parts
Prices dont include shipping, and I will take reasonable best offers on all of it.
I want to go to a SBC so this stuff needs to go.

2 bbl Asian carb clean, does not need to be rebuilt as far as I know. 125.00
two barrel aluminum intake 1 F 100.00
three speed trans with floor shift, No knob with the shifter, 100.00
three speed T case complete and cleaned 150.00
1F motor complete pan to carb 250.00

any questions email me direct.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom