'67 fj40. Parting out, Gig Harbor, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Gig Harbor, WA. Prefer local pickup for big stuff.

Everything starts at $100. We'll go from there.

Hood
PS front fender

Fuel tank
Windshield frame w/latches

Front axle assembly
Driveshafts
Corrugated dash
rear leaf springs
4-31x11.50 tires and US steel wheels white
'74 fj40 engine
list goes on

TRADES WELCOME!!
I need;
Passenger side front fender
Windshield glass and trim
Soft top
Soft doors

Sag steering box bracket
Ford Shock towers
Bikini top
Rear Heater

Last edited:
Interested in the chrome strip and the rear doors. Stock switches, cables, steering wheel and toolbox if you have them.

Have tilt column, saginaw box and mounting plate to trade.

LMK

Mark A.

Pics of weber carb, engine compartment and dash.
cruiser parts 006.jpg
cruiser parts 007.jpg
cruiser parts 015.jpg

Hood strip. Looks to be chrome underneath some faded red paint maybe??? Paint thinner might take it off.
cruiser parts 001.jpg
cruiser parts 002.jpg
cruiser parts 003.jpg

Yep, I'm interested in the rear doors. big iffy on the chrome strip is whether or not the studs break off when you try to take it off the hood. Soaking in PB would definitely improve the odds.

Would also be interested in the bumperettes, headlight and wiper switches, turn signal indicators.

Call me at the shop to remind me to have a better look at the steering column, then I'll have a better idea of what to say it's worth. FWIW, it does have a complete steering shaft to the Saginaw box on it as well.

Mark

Im definately in need of a tilt column, i have the steering shaft already, but id take it off your hands for you. Let me know what shape its in and what you want to trade for. You got what i need so you have first pick. I'll soak the crap out of the hood strip studs. Or i'll torch the hoood around the strip if i have too:D

pm

pm sent

Sorry I didn't get back to you today. But I did get caught up one ONE of the 5 projects currently in the shop!

I'll try again tomorrow.:)

Also have driveshafts, front axle, 3spd tranny and tcase.

Mark- So, for your tilt column and steering shaft, im sending you the rear doors with hinges and latches, license plate holder and light,wiper, headlight and other misc switches and hood strip. correct?

Last edited:
If you're willing to part out this far, I'm looking for this piece of the transfer case shift linkage.
Tcase linkage.JPG

Yep, I still need it. No more reaching down by the starter to pull on the linkage for low range!

I need the L-shaped pivot and bushing if there is one, and the pivot shaft that threads into the engine mount. If the price doesn't go up too much, I'll take the two rods that connect to the pivot as well, just in case there's something wrong with mine. Send me a PM and let me know what you'd like to get for it. I don't have any of the parts you're looking for, so I won't be able to trade.

Thanks!

Jon

Last edited:
how much for the tires...condition??..thanks..

Got the first two boxes, not the third. Did you get my PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom