'66 Toyota Scout pickup. Looks like fj45 kind of, a real beauty. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From the back, looks like the bed of an FJ45 I think. Just posted these pics here 'cause I thought everyone would appreciate looking at this gem. I don't know much about Scouts....but I think I'd like to!

Info from the owner:

"Selling my '66 Toyota Stout pickup which is a real collectors truck that can be used daily. Fitted with Isuzu 2.2 litre diesel engine and 5 speed gearbox. Has aircon and power steering, new alternator and injector pump has just been rebuilt. Tax and government insurance until the end of May 2019. A real headturner that draws attention everywhere you take it. May take Suzuki Carry pickup in part exchange."

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 9.49.32 PM.png

Ha! Price is about 9000 USD. He says does about 90 km/h on the highway.

Hmm I dunno. I'll ask the guy.

...nah. If you google pics of Toyota Stout the bed is the same as the one I posted. Does look like an fj45.

The sides of a stock Stout box are curved, not straight. The one in the pics you above looks aftermarket. Not bad, just different.

I have the pleasure of seeing Stouts just about daily. I need to take more photos for the thread in my sig. :idea:

The sides of a stock Stout box are curved, not straight. The one in the pics you above looks aftermarket. Not bad, just different.

I have the pleasure of seeing Stouts just about daily. I need to take more photos for the thread in my sig. :idea:

When you say you see them daily, as drivers or are some sitting around wrecking yards.?

Pretty sure the difference is that the RK101 is a heavier load capacity (and different box and grille) than the USA Stout Lite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom