Parting Out 66 FJ40 FST Part out or sell whole (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If parts are still available, I would like to see a pic of the backup switch for the column shifter. Mine just went out...
Sorry---do not have this

Seriously disappointed that the OP parted this thing out. That thing should have been restored. You didn't even give it a chance!

Are the seat belts available?

Interesting plate behind the front seats. Looks like it may have had some type of half cap soft top at some point.

Are the seat belts available?

Interesting plate behind the front seats. Looks like it may have had some type of half cap soft top at some point.

3 Seat belts are available. PM me

Somebody made it a pickup at one time

Im interested in sorf top bows, and dash...

Im interested in sorf top bows, and dash...

Bows are gone.

Do you mean the whole metal dash, or the instrument cluster. The cluster is sold

The PO cut gauge and radio holes in the dash of my 66 FJ45...thinking it would be cheaper and easier just to swap it out than tru to repair. Just missed one for $50.00 the other day...RRRR

Chris

The PO cut gauge and radio holes in the dash of my 66 FJ45...thinking it would be cheaper and easier just to swap it out than tru to repair. Just missed one for $50.00 the other day...RRRR

Chris

I'll check mine out, and PM you some pica

Thanks brother .....found a dash fairly close....well save me a bundle on shipping..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom