`66 FJ40 dual circuit master cylinder needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all. I have and wish to keep a somewhat/fairly stock `66 40, no power steering, no power brakes. drums all around. In the middle of a restore, I can appreciate the benefit of a dual circuit brake system, and need to do this while it's pulled apart. I know there's endless threads on this topic, but most are dated, like a decade ago. Everything I find online that seems to work is out of stock. My question here, is there a bolt on made to fit dual circuit m.c. for a `66 available these days and who has one? Hoping maybe someone has one on the shelf or know of one. Thanks for your help guys/gals, look forward to checking this one off the list.

So part of your problem is there are no 3 bolt master cylinders that are dual circuit. That means an adapter is needed. Man a fre is apparently out of stock on their Wilwood master and adapter. JT does seem to have an adapter for a 4 bolt master. Then all you need is a 4 bolt dual circuit master.

Call mark's off road. He's a one man band leave him a message and he will get back to you.

Last edited:
Good in stock, both the adapter and a dual master. Same ones I run on all four of my 60s vintage LCs.😉

Thanks for the tip Whitey, I'll send him a pm, appreciated
Per my signature line, I do my business by telephone. FWIW, it looks like the one in your avatar. :hillbilly:

To conclude, called Mark, sounds like I can put a fork in this one. Thanks fellas
So does that mean your done ? you found the parts you need ? Georg at Valley Hybrids also has the same adapter I carry. @orangefj45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom