65ish FJ40, Los Angeles, any wrencher referrals? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up a 65ish FJ40 that allegedly ran before parking some years ago. I will be transporting it somewhere in the next week or so and was wondering if anyone knows of a mechanic that would love to see if they could get her running? I have somewhat limited experience and want someone with knowledge to tinker with it before I do any damage to it? I'm in the SF valley. Yes, pix will follow at some point.

Mark (@65swb45), of marksoffroad.net, in Burbank... phone# in signature below... but, CALL, he’s recently learned how to use a phone and is very proud of his new skill!! ;)

Signature
A carbureted man in a fuel injected world. my website: www.marksoffroad.net
I use the Internet to promote my business; I use a telephone to conduct it.

TLCA #1086. 65SWB45, 64LWB45, 68FJ40, 69FJ40[the karma cruiser], 76K5, 2015 Trax, 2017 Colorado, and a few steel strings, to go with the steel horses.;) proud member of TWTOTEC.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE...AND YOUR PATIENCE . 818-953-9230

^^^^^^^ What he said

I'm in LA, not far from you, and might be available to help you get it running!

thanks gentlemen! I have tried calling Mark with no luck getting anyone to answer. Seth, I'll IM you if still in need in the near future. Thanks again!!

thanks gentlemen! I have tried calling Mark with no luck getting anyone to answer. Seth, I'll IM you if still in need in the near future. Thanks again!!
You'll want to leave a voicemail for Mark. He'll call you back.

I believe Mark may be out camping, but should be back soon. Leave a msg with your contact info. Early Cruisers are his specialty.

Thanks for all the props guys. I’ve been out in Death Valley camping and JUST got home to unload the truck before my gear gets rained on.

Per my SOP I unplugged my answering machine before I left. Too many wasted callbacks to people who made other arrangements before I ever got their message. :rolleyes:

@trocpa , I doubt I can call you today either, but if you leave a VM later, I will be glad to call you back tomorrow.:) If you read my sig line, you’ll notice ALL my rigs are 60s vintage; that’s my specialty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom