For Sale '65 Tub - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Amazingly clean for 52 year old steel. I was told that it spent most of its life in Nevada (the tub has a really cool UNLV student parking sticker that expired 8-31-77) and it had Nevada plates when I got it. It has been sitting in the southern California desert for 17 years. Drivers side floor board needs to be replaced but thats the only rot on the tub. Pictures tell the story. Windshield frame and hinges not included. Rockers and sill are solid.

Tub:

Box

$1,400 for the tub $1200 SOLD

$800
for the top $600 SOLD

Message me here if interested

Thanks,

Demian

IMG_9300.JPG

IMG_9291.JPG

IMG_9296.JPG

Last edited:
I cant ship it. can you come get it? I'm in Southern California.

off topic but what wheels are those?

I cant ship it. can you come get it? I'm in Southern California.
Yeah sorry about that. I'm home now and rolling down the road I couldn't see your location. I got a little excited because i've been looking for this year top for a while. I'm out for now because of the sheer logistics.

off topic but what wheels are those?

No clue. it had a flat tire when i went to pick it up and i needed to flat tow it so the guy threw it on there. the other three are FJ60 wagon wheels.

Quick plywood, 2x4 box and off to fasten all, probably $250? Just requires the seller to break out the tools!

X2. Shouldn't take much time to build a cheap, easy crate and drop off at the carrier.

You really can't sell rare parts, if your not willing to put some effort into shipping. How many people in la need an early top? Anytime I sell rare parts, I am prepared to box, crate, whatever it takes to get that rare piece to someone who really needs and appreciates it! I know I have been grateful for sellers going through the trouble to make it happen!

Ok, ok...does anyone have a design for a crate that i can look at. also, would you dismantle the top? i contacted fastenal for a quote last week on a different part and they told me that they aren't currently shipping into or out of CA so is there an alternative?

Not saying yes just yet...just considering it.

Where are you located in Ca. I need a zip code. I have a guy that can probably pick it up. If he can, I am interested in it. You would not need to crate it if he gets it. Just help him load it.

92543. It's in hemet ca.

Do you want the top and tub or just the top?

Still available. make me an offer.

someone help me out. are my prices way too high or is there just no interest in tubs or tops?

To the top

Still available. id love to move these. Make me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom