For Sale '65 LWB Project 1HD-T/H55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
'65 LWB Project for sale.

The last of my personal project vehicles, originally purchased from Whitey 10(?) years ago.

This '65 FJ45 is set-up with a strong 1HD-T, H55/Split Case Combo. The engine has 122 Kilometers on it, and sits in front of a NEW (zero miles) H55. Connecting the 2 with a NEW Bell housing, Terrain Tamer HD Pressure Plate and Clutch Disc as well as a NEW 300mm Toyota FlyWheel. The Split Case has been serviced with a seal/bearing/gasket kit. The Front End has been rebuilt with an FJ62 Knuckle out set-up and a Toyota Long Splined Inner Axle(70 Series) to support the 80 Series Electric Lockers. The Rear End is a 70 Series Full Float that was NEW from Toyota 10+ years ago with 0 miles on it. It is a Disc Brake Axle with a Long Spline to support the 80 Series electric Locker also. 5 16" Tires/Rims compliment the OEM 2 1/2" suspension. All the shackles and U-Bolts are NEW.

The Frame was stripped, and put on a rack to achieve 100% perfect straightness before boxing in the rear frame channels(major weakness in LWB frame). I also added my personal style FJ60 Power Steering Box set-up to allow for an effortless large Tie Rod (70 series) and Relay Rod (70 series) install. All Ends fit perfectly with the FJ62 Knuckle out conversion without additional parts.

The Bed and TailGate are NEW repros from Kevin, aka Awl_TEQ. TailGate Chains, Latches are all NEW. Front SheetMetal is in Excellent shape. All the Lights are either NEW or restored(cab light and tail lights). Included is NEW Rubber from Toyota. All switches have been tested, hopefully the photos will reveal their conditions. Photos should also speak for any/all hard to find items included with the sale. Tool kit, Jack, Manuals and Service Books are all included.

The wiring Harness is 90%. I unwrapped it to duplicate for a SWB Restoration. I have included lengths and colors per CoolerMan's wiring replacements.

68 PHOTOS v

$16K

Sweet deal... again.

I had pre committed to this project just before I blew the engine in my daily driver a month ago. the frame is incredible, the best in the US with a brillent solution for steering . Engine came via Sheldon and was run for circulation prior to pulling the shipping to US. The bed has no issues. Sean has put all the best in ready for this build.

This will go to a good home that maintains the quality you have put into this build. It is fantastic. The boys are super excited. We will keep you part of it and our journey!! Thanks so much!!!

This will go to a good home that maintains the quality you have put into this build. It is fantastic. The boys are super excited. We will keep you part of it and our journey!! Thanks so much!!!

Woohoo! I’ve got some mailbox coming! 🤣

Is this still for sale..

;)......
a lot cup holders in the cabin.

NySh8iTRu0koxxEnAy4Um4j8Kj5MhsyisvpvFAzKRTNr9iz3uQxxjlnaVzqDmFJ6U7Ex_6MignZ0WmkELg8Eo2KNW3Z_Xnr8Mpa7bWy-7dSD8mQCGw11pd_RB3wvQoKSL7PSOG1LcA=w2732-h2048-no

nice

Another amazing deal from Sean! Thank goodness I didn't see this in time as it surely would have end in my divorce :doh:

@ceylonfj40nut back in August I picked one of Sean's other builds a '62 FJ40 turbo diesel..... you wont be disappointed. Everything thing Sean does is quality with a high attention to detail and he is an awesome dude to boot. Enjoy the road trip :beer:

Another amazing deal from Sean! Thank goodness I didn't see this in time as it surely would have end in my divorce :doh:

@ceylonfj40nut back in August I picked one of Sean's other builds a '62 FJ40 turbo diesel..... you wont be disappointed. Everything thing Sean does is quality with a high attention to detail and he is an awesome dude to boot. Enjoy the road trip :beer:

@ClemsonCruiser, them are no truer words. 2 minutes into my chat with Sean got me to what you said. We chatted for an hour or more. Clearly a gem, both Sean and his build. This is much more than a transaction for me. It about good friendship and a continued journey of his build through me and my boys. Keeping these machines alive and used as they should is where it’s at for us. I have been fortunate to meet so many great people through cruisers. Cruisers are a family affair, :princess: included. It will live on in good hands.

@ClemsonCruiser, them are no truer words. 2 minutes into my chat with Sean got me to what you said. We chatted for an hour or more. Clearly a gem, both Sean and his build. This is much more than a transaction for me. It about good friendship and a continued journey of his build through me and my boys. Keeping these machines alive and used as they should is where it’s at for us. I have been fortunate to meet so many great people through cruisers. Cruisers are a family affair, :princess: included. It will live on in good hands.
Glad to see this truck go in to good hands

I love when good people get good deals. Congratulations my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom