65 LV body for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RLMS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.redlinelandcruisers.com
I have a 65 with no title, or frame for sale. I comes with all the doors, with door glass, and handles. interior door pannels, split hood, front and rear bench seats. I also have the wiring harness and a brand new set of tail lights < cat eye > NIB. I also have the front blinkers, rear bumper! Spare tire carrier parts are also with the package and the rear tailgate is apart and ready to have new sheet metal parts made!

asking 1300!
We can get it shipped, but that would be on the customers $

Thanks

Justin
FILE0327.jpg
FILE0328.jpg
FILE0331.jpg

Justin,

I have a frame you could put that on if you are interested.

I would be interested, however I have too many projects and no time to get them done:frown: But whomever buys this body, could have a frame to go with it! Does this frame you speek of have a title?

I also have the front bib, bezel, rear 1/4 glass, wing window glass and structure, and some more pics!
FILE0345.jpg
FILE0343.jpg

part it out?

If you parted out this truck I bet you could do fine. I know I could use several of your parts, but don't need the whole truck. In Santa Fe, call me if you decide to part out. I see about a third the value of what you are asking just in the parts I would want. 505-629-9221 dean

Ill part it out, it all just needs to go. I would hate too see her sitting. if anyone else has interest in parts please post up, so I can get all of her to some good homes!

Justin

part it out

I could do this more easily over the phone. can u call me? 505-629-9221 dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom