'65 LV and cut '67 parts truck for sale $1600-Western Canada. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
-----These trucks are now going to be parted-----

I'll start a new thread soon.

I'm slowly cleaning the Cruisers out of my yard.I was sick for a bit last year and my priorities have changed.
The '65 sat in a guys back 40 from 1976 until it was pulled out a little over a year ago my another Mudder.I'll try to find the thread later.He sold it to me and I was going to combine it with my '67(zebra) to make one good rig.Between the two almost every part is there for a complete truck.I purchased a set of the rear quarters from Pakistan when the group went for it and I also have two of the repro tail lights and tail light rubber gaskets as well.
The body on the '65 is very solid as it sat unused for so long.The floors are very solid and the doors all close and latch well.The front clip on the '67 is in great shape-the hood and aprons are already stripped and ready for primer.Between the two trucks the only glass to replace is the windshield.
I cut the frame on the '67 to rebuild the rear frame of my 45 LWB.
I can strip all the parts from the carcass to go with the '65.
I have not started a title search for the '65.That won't be a problem for a B.C. buyer-not sure about elsewhere.I have the title for the '67.
Not a runner - needs restoration.
I'll add pics over the next day or two.
New LV 013.jpg
New LV 015.jpg
New LV 033.jpg

Last edited:
more...
New LV 018.jpg
New LV 032.jpg
New LV 038.jpg

New LV 039.jpg
New LV 041.jpg
New LV 044.jpg

New LV 050.jpg
Zebra cut. 008.jpg
New LV 029.jpg

Yes,the entire rig is included but the frame was completely severed just behind the front seats.

I cut that one because the body was alot worse than the '65.It had sat in front of a wildlife park and the roof was sunken from kids on top,the doors didn't shut well,rear sill shot,etc.

You could bring it back to life in some form.

Will you split them up & price for each? Do you think there will be any paperwork involved bringing one into the states? Do both have drivetrains still in them?

Sure,I would split them.The price would depend on the quarters and tail light assy's.The '67 would need the quarters more.I'll take more pics tomorrow but I think that getting the '67 back on the road should be possible.I picked up one of my Pigs in Boise and it was painless to bring across the border.It had a title like this '67.I'm not sure what the rules are for bringing a Canadian rig across with only a bill of sale.Anyone?? I'm confident that the title (registration) is obtainable but I simply had too much happening to get it started last year.Maybe the fact that it is a '65 in need of restoration would make a difference in crossing the border.

I'll get more pics.If you have any pic requests let me know.

Both trucks have their drive trains.The '65 is original but the valve cover was removed eons ago and is prolly toast.The '67 is a transplanted 2F,if I'm not mistaken,and the PO said that he saw it run about 8-10 years ago.Needs a manifold and carb etc to try it.
Both have the 3 in the tree and the '67 linkage works excellent.
The '65 has only the front early hub caps but they aren't terrific.

you can drop them off in my yard ,but i don't have $1600 bucks ,are you open to offers ??????????

I am open to offers.Close ones - for now at least.:D

Took a bunch of new pics...

'67.....
IMG_0687.JPG
IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0692.JPG

'65.....
IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0707.JPG
IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0718.jpg
IMG_0717.JPG

is the Zebra '45 from Coquitlam near Lougheed Mall about 8 years back?

I have always wondered what happened to it.....:meh:

I'm getting some parts requests.I believe that there is a great opportunity here for someone to get an LV on the road without having to search for too many parts so I would rather sell it/them complete.

There is a lack of shipping companies in this puny little town so I would need to travel an hour to get to a Greyhound or take a bunch of parts to Vancouver,for example,to deliver to a buyer or send across the border.I would be willing to do this but I would prefer to sell the truck(s) complete.

My sons grad is this coming weekend.If the trucks are unsold I will start to parts them out here and in a new thread.Please PM me if you have a parts request so we don't clutter up this thread too much.Once I start to figure out prices I'll go through the PM's in the order received.

Somebody save these rigs.:D

nice 65. looks like one i dragged out of the bushes :cool:

102_1640.jpg

then she sat at my house for awhile

103_0504.jpg

good luck with the sale! really hope you don't part out this set. Would be ashame for this price and all the hard work to get all these parts.

nice 65. looks like one i dragged out of the bushes :cool:

102_1640.jpg

then she sat at my house for awhile

103_0504.jpg

good luck with the sale! really hope you don't part out this set. Would be ashame for this price and all the hard work to get all these parts.

looks like I might get this after all:D

Dan,

I'll keep them together until you can look at them.Great potential here.

I sent you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom