For Sale '65 FJ45LV on Ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those that are interested there is a '65 (well, it's actually a '64) FJ45LV on Ebay. To find it, type in "1965 Toyota Land Cruiser" in the search field. You're welcome. Pete.

Always loved that rig. Jason put a lot of time into it before the accident.

Always loved that rig. Jason put a lot of time into it before the accident.

Maybe it's time for another Jason to bring the old girl back to her former glory.... it'd only be fitting right :D

Looks like there are some real deep issues from that accident. Even if you do not get it going, some good parts are there for other restorations.

I am the current owner. Jason sold me the rig instead of seeing it scrapped by the insurance company. I shipped her to Colorado and had a company near me pull the frame straight. The body pulled back into shape with the exception of the crease on the A-pillar (passenger side). The next steps are to weld the motor mounts back in place and repair the exhaust. I removed the bumper and winch as they were damaged in the accident. I hope someone who knows the value and rarity of these cruisers can pick up where I left off and get her back on the road. She is an awesome truck and deserves to be driven. Jason put a lot of work into this truck.

IMG_20180530_0001.jpg

And sold! Congrats!
Hopefully it doesn’t fall through this time.

Make me an offer! The second auction on eBay resulted in another bidder that never materialized. It looks like the first bidder got cold feet and, instead of retracting his/her bid, they created a fake account and placed the winning bid. Has anyone had any luck with Bringatrailer?

Bring a Trailer is a much better platform. Buyers credit card is on file and is automatically charged 5% of the auction price once the winning bid is placed. So people tend to follow through there in my experience, unlike eBay were the bidder can just walk away.

That said they are little more discerning with what they will auction but I would think they’d be all for an LV. They also like to set the reserve and can turn you down if you don’t agree to it. I know this from experience they wouldn’t list my Spring Green FJ45 I sold to Mike unless I agreed to their suggested reserve of 12k which I politely declined :rolleyes:

Give them a shot and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom