Wanted 65 fj45 top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would suggest trying to reach out with someone who regularly brings stuff in from Australia. They may have an easier time finding one for you.

Thanks a lot Tank. I just don't know who brings stuff from down under. Do you know anyone?

Sorry I don't know specifically. There is a guy or shop up in Oregon, that was selling a bunch of AU fj45 parts about a year ago. He was on eBay and Craigslist. He had a business card he would post in his eBay adds. Best I can remember. I figured someone on the forum would chime in with a contact eventually.

Seems like aqualu had fiberglass parts that could be used to build one also.

I think Gozzard made the top of the roof on one of mine. But also Aqualu had a back panel of the top on their website, in fiberglass and one that had 6 extra inches for their extended 45 tub

thanks! I'm reaching out to gozzard

If you're still looking, I've got an original hard top from a 4/65 FJ45 that I'm possibly putting up for sale. It does have some fairly serious rot on the back under the window. The previous owner should be drawn and quartered for leaving it (most likely) on it's back in the grass for a year. Other than that mistake, the truck had no rust. The cap has a little crease in it also.

PM me if you think you may want it. I'm going soft top when I start tearing it down in another month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom