65 fj45 shoty parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just registered today, hope you guys can help !!!
I just bought a 65 shorty 45 with the removable top from Pudde, and need top seals,window rubber, door seals,window chanel fuzzies,etc.
Also this truck came with no swing out tire carrier or reinforced right rear corner
panel, but it did have a swing down underbed carrier...could this be the original carrier???

yep...could you get pics...i need to fab one.

Check Toyota and SOR for the rubber. I got the door seals, channel felt, window wiper rubber from my local Toy dealer. Bought a new top-to-windshield seal from Specter, probably could have got that from Toyota too, but didn't check. You should be paying about 20-25% off of list if you have a cool dealer that gives TLCA discounts, if not go through Cruiserdan on this board.

Dan

I called the Toy dealer and they said I needed part #'s cause his computer, or books had nothing that old.

pvhobo said:
I called the Toy dealer and they said I needed part #'s cause his computer, or books had nothing that old.
call cruiserdan...he can find em.

Tell them it's a 1970 instead of a '65, I think they're computer goes back to '68 and the doors didn't change from '63 to '73.

Or, pm cdan with what you need.

yes it could have had the stock under bed tire carrier.

all the seals are availble, do like Jackass says, tell em it a 70. hard top seal will be the same as a long bed 45

Spare Tire Carrier

Here's your pics Lemon...took the bed off just for you, not!

Last edited:
Ige, I've got one of those tire carriers hanging around. Was gonna use it on the LWB, then I installed the aux tank there instead. Hit me offline with a fair offer; it needs a new home.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom