65 fj45 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

I have owned her for the last 10 years and thought I would forever, but life changes, 65 FJ45 lwb, 1974 Chevy 350, SM 420 trans, 3spd T.C. Gm. power steering, 4 wheel disc brakes, 1976 axles, warn hubs, 5 inch Alcan springs, 35 inch tires, painless wiring harness, Profits headache rack, warn 8274, interior is basically stock with the exception of the gauge cluster, has auto meter gauges. Radio mounted in overhead console. 130 watt yellow offroad lights, diamond plate bed box. Also comes with seat frame to mount 2 bucket seats. also have a brand new head liner still in the box.
She needs the bed painted to match the cab and a new exhaust.
located in San Jose Ca.
P9010200%20-%20Copy.JPG
fj45_radio.jpg

Last edited:
Sad to hear this Mike. Fricken Life! Its a Bitch!
Still got the flatbed from her! Hope all is well and Good luck with the sale!!
Wish I had the funds!

Here are some pics when the flatbed was still on it. Very nice truck!
Loved the look of this flatbedded. Pics from 45 Run @ Mud Lake 2005

DSCN0882.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

DSCN0883.jpg
DSCN0881.jpg
DSCN0882.jpg
DSCN0883.jpg

One of my favorite rigs. Better than most of the crap that sells for more on fleabay. I also remember it from Mud Lake in '05. THAT truck is what inspired me to pull the trigger on my Alcans, and when I ordered them, I just told the guys at Alcan "Make mine like Mike's.";)

Mike, I know how hard this decision was for you after what you've been thru. I hope we will still get to see you out on the trails sometimes. I am a better man for having met you, and in all seriousness, you can take my 45 out for a spin if you make it up to Deer Valley.

Best

Mark A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom