Wanted 64811-90332 rear cab window (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi.
I'm looking for a back window for my 45, 64811-90336 which is discontinued and was preseeded by 64811-90332, which is also discontinued.
I found and ordered a 64811-90332 from toyotaparts.com but I just found out they canceled my order without notifying me. I figure they don't have it even though it's still listed as for sale.
I'm thinking some one has got to make one, I mean it's not curved so how hard could it be to have one made?
Any one have an idea where I can get one?

Regads.
Angelo

any good auto glass shop can cut a piece of flat auto glass to fit.

Angelo,

I'm guessing you don't have one to trace for a pattern to take to an auto glass shop. I don't have one out of the truck right now, but I do know that Specter sells a paper template for the front windshield, so maybe they also have one for the rear.

If not maybe one of the guys can trace theirs if it's out of the truck.

I have one here I can trace or sell? Might be tricky to ship?
Thanks, you guys are great.
I have one still in the rubber that's cracked but probably traceable.
I would like to put in an OEM so if let me know how much you want for it . Otherwise I can look up a local class shop.

Regards.
Angelo.

Angelo,

I tried to buy a new OE rear window 15 years ago from Specter. They had none and so special-ordered it directly from Japan. Info came back that none was available. There MAY be a new one laying someplace, but getting it safely to your location is another matter--Specter wasn't shipping windshields for that very reason. If you find a good used one I would pop for the extra insurance "just in case." Good luck.

Angelo,

I tried to buy a new OE rear window 15 years ago from Specter. They had none and so special-ordered it directly from Japan. Info came back that none was available. There MAY be a new one laying someplace, but getting it safely to your location is another matter--Specter wasn't shipping windshields for that very reason. If you find a good used one I would pop for the extra insurance "just in case." Good luck.
Bear.
I was hoping the one I found on line was a leftover but they are still not answering my e-mails as to why they canceled the order, so they probably didn't have it. I am waiting to hear back from Whitey45 but am also looking into having mine traced and cut here, from a local shop.
I will keep searching the list of parts numbers they had for this item and, who knows I might just get lucky.

Regards.

Angelo,

I dug out my window, it looks like it was cut and not original. After reading how hard they are to find, I think I will hold onto it as a spare ( been in storage for 10years!!. I think a local shop can cut one for you. If you want the measurements let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom