64 FJ45LV For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eco 45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Base of the Three Sisters Mountains Oregon
Website
www.eco-offroad.com
1964 FJ45LV Toyota four door wagon for sale. The truck has a clear OR title and everything works in the truck. The truck is currently set up with the factory F engine, disc brake axle and four speed transmission from a later FJ40 cruiser with power brakes and dual master cylinder. The truck is sitting on 31" BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A Tires --tires are practically new. The truck has a Classic Air A/C and heating system installed----blows really cold and very hot when needed. The valves were adjusted less than a three months ago. The only areas showing some bondo (using a digital paint gauge) are the rear corners and some in the lower tailgate. Only known area of rust on the vehicle is on the bottom side of the piece that hold the hinges for lower tailgate (photo 0841)---can only be seen if laying on your back under the truck looking up. Otherwise the truck is extremely solid, including the floors and showing no other areas of rust. The truck was painted by the previous owner---not perfect but looks good from a couple feet away.

Currently the new parts on the LV are as follow:
-speedo cable
-complete tie rods
-grounding straps and battery cables
-clutch
-upgraded to dual master cylinder with power assist -new brake pads all around -new mechanical fuel pump -coil, spark plug wire and plugs -switched to use paper air filter not oil bath --have a few spare door latch components

-Parking brake components - new exhaust and muffler
A rebuilt spare F engine also comes with truck---came with another project that I bought and I have no use for it---so goes with the truck. The F engine in the truck runs great---but just in case there is a spare.
Truck is located in Bend OR. Asking $18,000.00 or best offer. (541) 550-6300 or soncken@gmail.com
Photos: scottoncken's photosets on Flickr

Last edited:
noticed a cali plate, was the previous owner also on MUD?

how is it licensed for a return to Cali?

Truck currently has an OR title---however sale is pending. I will update things when things are complete either way.

THAT, is a really nice rig !!!

I can only hope to find one as nice if I ever decide to get myself an LV :cheers:

Send me the number of the guy you sell it to so I can buy it from him in 5 months!!!

Where were you 3 years ago! That would make beginnings of a very nice DD resto cruiser. Bad time to be selling something like that tho. I have seen that cruiser from a long time ago. The PO installed the interior stuff that SOR sells. Looks good other than the door panels.

Trade for a BJ70 of less value??

Thought I had updated this--truck has been sold. Heading east.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom