62 Trans Cooler Lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HMP

Threads
I have a new aluminum radiator from Cruiser Corps. I have, in hand, 2 new Toyota radiator hoses, with a 3rd on the way currently.
But, while Im there, I might as well replace transmission cooler lines that run into the radiator - Im looking on Toyota Parts Deal with little success - what do I need to order to put new lines in?
I figure Im already there. Do that, flush out the transmission fluid etc

Trying to get this thing right. If you have a Toyota part number it'd be super helpful

Every Toyota part number for every part on every Toyota ever made can be found (rather easily) on the website below.
But nowadays with 30-40 year old land cruisers, it usually won’t help because almost everything is discontinued.

Reactions: HMP
I get my hoses made by Able Truck in Dallas have for 30 years.They will reuse your ends. They also make my tractor, mercruiser and other hoses.

I get my hoses made by Able Truck in Dallas have for 30 years.They will reuse your ends. They also make my tractor, mercruiser and other hoses.
Yes, to the OP, my suggestion would be along this line... find a local hose shop. Sometimes they'll make them while you wait. Also good to have a shop like that in your pocket for a/c lines, brake lines, p/s lines, you name it.

Reactions: HMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom