62 for sale, but why???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was browsing ebay(when am I not) and I came across this cruiser.cruiser for sale It is the same cruiser that Jackson( the new guy that came to our last meeting), was driving. Does anyone know why he is selling it? Damn, I wish he could of sold me that roof rack, and I don't remember it being a GX. Ah well, so I guess he is not joining the club now.

Matt

well, i was goin to say that it wasn't him sellin it, just a 62 that looked a whole lot like his, but upon further inspection....

e6_12_sb.JPG

it's his cruiser. he had those fish stickers on the bumper....

oh well

malphrus

but what doesn't make sense is he went and sold it to a dealership? and it was in NC and he is from anderson. he was kinda quiet at the meeting, did he chime in with anyone and talk cruisers?

Maybe its his twin. I can drive through charleston and see 50 of those stickers, so I wont use that as a gaurantee that its his.

No, I'm damn sure its his. I remember seeing it around anderson, and remember seeing the same stickers and licenses plates. If you remember he also had that plastic top on the front bumper. It is pretty odd, i'm almost 99.9% sure that its his cruiser, or somone elses now. I just wonder why he's selling it on ebay and not to someone local, I'm sure a cruiserhead somewhere around here would of picked it up off him. Ah well, off to more important things

looks like he traded it in at a dealership....

and i agree with matt, it's definitely his cruiser

malphrus

i saw that cruiser in anderson at advance auto about a month ago and got the wife to look. its always that way when we see 60's or 62's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom