62 exhaust system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does any one know of an aftermarket direct bolt on exhaust system from manifold back? Something similar to what OTRAMM used to produce? Looks like Toyota only sells muffler back. Mine is hanging on by a thread. I could take it to a shop but would like to install myself if possible. im also not a welder.

Does any one know of an aftermarket direct bolt on exhaust system from manifold back? Something similar to what OTRAMM used to produce? Looks like Toyota only sells muffler back. Mine is hanging on by a thread. I could take it to a shop but would like to install myself if possible. im also not a welder.
I took mine to a custom muffler shop and had them install a new exhaust minus the CAT. Think I went with a 2 1/2 pipe. Then I bought a chrome tip and screwed that on. Truck sounds much throatier and drives amazing. That was probalby 7 years ago and cost $400.

You can get factory replacement downpipes from rock auto, into factory replacement cats and then all you need is a good muffler shop to fab a y pipe. I just posted a complete solution a few threads back in my history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom