60s witha a chopped roof (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
waddya got, Im itchin to get out the sawzall. Lets see some pics

thanks Dan

Just curious as to why you'd want to go to a lot of trouble to make your truck have less headroom and cargo space, and lower its resale value.

a few chopped 60 photos from my collection:

FJ60bobbed%20extra%20cab.jpg

Justin's%20bobbed%2060.jpg

buschtaxifj60pickup.jpg

chopjunk2.jpg

photochopped62.jpg

pickup%20fj62.jpg

very%20chopped.jpg

When he said "chopped", I thought he meant like a '49 Merc with the roof lowered 8".

Those are just plain freaky.....

those are just WRONG!!!

-db-

I didnt mean lower roof Yuk. I want to cut the roof off my truck cus its rusty. I live in CANADA. our landcruisers have this little problem called RUST. So easy soltuion............ chop it off.

BTW
I like the white one is that real or photoshop?

Dan

i think about it all the time....if i ever get an old toyota pick up to DD for a while til i cage the 60 and cut the roof i'll do it.

Go for it! I think it's cool and people should feel excited do what they want to do with THEIR trucks. :flipoff2:

thank god there are people around with different ideas.. this would be a boring place to live otherwise

crawlin cruiser said:
I didnt mean lower roof Yuk. I want to cut the roof off my truck cus its rusty. I live in CANADA. our landcruisers have this little problem called RUST. So easy soltuion............ chop it off.

BTW
I like the white one is that real or photoshop?

Dan

That one is a photo-chop.

One of the first pics I downloaded from Pirate to my gallery, this is RustyNailJustin's kickass topless 60:
moab2004-03.jpg

Not A 60.

Not a 60.... I WISH but an Idea of how a chop can be done. and Done WELL

My Truck.
Outside
chop2-1.jpg

Inside
chop2-4.jpg

Random Action Shot (Haven't finished the rear tube bumper yet)
IM001300_jpg.jpg

The Checker plate channel is so strong that I can JUMP on it (Im 210Lbs) I thought at first I'd need a roll Bar, But when it was finsihed NOPE.

The Checker Plate was done in 3 pieces, Sides (Inside, Ouutside) and Top, everything was traced out on cardboard first, transfered to Steel and welded together. than tacked to the body.

complete details on my site. www.mudrunner.ca

Just wanted to show that chop jobs can look very professional when done

Also I had a custom Soft top made for the Winter and Rain

tn_softtop1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom